Have you ever considered losing weight with WW (Weight Watchers), but unsure what program is best for you?
In this post, I am explaining the 3 different types of programs to choose from and what one I personally use.
- This is the all-digital way to follow the program.
- There are no meetings.
- Consumers will have access 24/7 Expert Chat.
- It is also the most inexpensive route if you are working with a budget!
Personal Coaching (includes OnlinePlus)
- Personal Coaching means that you will receive one-on-one guidance from a coach.
- 1:1 sessions include phone calls and the ability to connect with your coach as often as you need.
- People who sign up for Personal Coaching will also receive all the benefits of Essentials.
- This is the most expensive program out of the 3, but if you thrive on one-on-one training, I would definitely recommend this option.
Meetings (includes OnlinePlus)…This is my program 🙂
- With Meetings + Essentials, you will get guidance and motivation from a trained coach.
- By attending the meeting, you will receive inspiration, support, and experience from the group. I personally love this part of my week.
- Plus, they will also receive all the benefits of Essentials.
- When it comes to price, this program is right in the middle. All are very responsibly priced. I think this program options gives you the most bang for your buck (but that’s just personal preference!)
- Please note that this program is available in participating areas and the price varies depending on location.
I hope this gives you more insight on the different types of programs, and will help you when making a decision.
For even more information, check our their website HERE.