I’m off on this journey, and happy to report another successful week on WW!
Week 2 was another good week, and I can say I successfully lost… -0.8 pounds! I am officially 77 pounds away from my goal weight of 155.
- This week I made some seriously delicious WW recipes. Everything from a Pineapple bowl to homemade pizza with the 2 ingredient dough (I LOVE THAT STUFF).
- Even with a setback on Saturday, I jumped right back into it on Sunday and kept tracking and eating/ living well.
- I did not get enough protein in my diet this week. Even though I was within range of my points, I think it was a little too carb heavy.
- I kept forgetting to eat lunch, which I believe affected my metabolism. I’d eat breakfast and then not eat again for another 7 or 8 hours. This was not by choice, but because I was busy with work.
- I also did not have a chance to work out this week as I would have liked.
- This was the same challenge as last week, but since it was the same this week, I’m going to keep it up here.
Goals for Week 3:
- Go to the gym!
- Don’t forget to eat lunch every day.
- Ensure that I am drinking enough water and getting in enough protein.
- Lose 2 lbs this week. I got this!
I hope you all had a great week, and I look forward to reporting more success for week 3!